X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Pixar's Inside Out

Teaser trailer out..

Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it's no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions – Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith). The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley's main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house and school.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Pixar's Inside Out

Thanks, Hathaway Browne!
    Pretty cool that it "went" from N. California, to the U.K., then to S. California.

Comment

well you know what they say; its a small world....

... I'll be leaving now.:shy:
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

Looks pretty good. Excited it is taking place in SF as I'm from the Bay.

Comment

Sounds like it's based partly on the premise of an old show from Fox called "Herman's Head".

Comment

Looks like they're doing little vignettes for the characters...

Disgust

Sadness

Anger

Fear

Joy
            Last edited by Hathaway Browne; 11-23-2014, 11:49 AM.
            sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

New trailer.

###

I'll be honest, I'm not sure about this one.
              sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

I like it. Might even go to the theatre to see it, although that rarely happens.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X