Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Pixar's Inside Out

Another thread due to mothballing.

Here's the latest TV spot, showing a bit more of the actual film.
    https://youtu.be/b-NnjZayMVg

edit: sorry embedding seems to be not working right now.
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Pixar's Inside Out

I can't wait to see this movie!

Comment

Much more footage in the Japanese trailer. (potential spoilers!) https://youtu.be/Y7yHlMi_bVE
      sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
      Walt Disney

Comment

We really enjoyed the beginning of this movie but around the time the Bing-Bong character was introduced it started to go south. There were a couple of times where I felt like checking to see what time it was because the movie was no longer holding my interest. The ending was nice and we enjoyed the little scenes from the credits. I think they could have done more with this concept than what they did. Overall it was a nice movie but it definitely isn't one of the better Pixar movies in my opinion.

Comment

Really did not enjoy the movie. Probably one of my least favorite Pixar flix to be perfectly honest...with Cars 2 being the only one behind it. Really just bored all 5 of us, including 3 girls ages 14-15.

Comment

This is by far the best film Pixar has ever created. And definitely one of the most prosocial and honest family films to come around in a long time.

Fantastically addresses tough topics (depression, numbness, jealousy, grief, letting go, learning to live with sadness) in a way that's so heartfelt and tender, with no true antagonist or villain. Makes me really happy to know that the kids of today will grow up with this movie in their culture.

I left the theater feeling absolutely inspired and full of life.

Sorry to sound so sensationalist, but I just thought Inside Out was completely beautiful and I would love to see it nominated (win?) for Best Picture.

Comment

I saw it the movie and is good, however not in the top of my pixar list, the ending felt rushed

The cinema was full, sadly something concerns me ......... I noticed that small kids mostly under 7 year olds were bored wit the movie and the Lava short, it appears that the small kids weren't amused or had interest wit the jokes (the adults did) but the little kids ONLY laughted when Fear did stuff or at the Hollywood-type dream scenes

Actually when the Lava short stared, were they show the tropical islands, a small girl around 5 yell out exited "THEY ARE GOING TO SHOW THE MINIONS MOVIE" (as in one of the trailers the Minions are in an island wit volcanoes) ... but then then she realised that it wasn't The Minions movie and she say a disapointed "Ahhh" , after that she didn't spoke again

So is a good movie wit jokes for adults, but most kids are going to find the jokes boring, at least the kids at the cinema were I was did
              sigpic

Comment

After watching this movie, it's obvious this isn't a regular kids movie that has a clear antagonist and formulaic plot. Taking a concept like developing complex emotions and depression and bundling it in kid friendly package is not going to be easy. Pixar did a decent job breaking it down into easy concepts, but I'm sure it'd fly over most children. They probably could have fleshed out more explanation. Still overall, it's a good movie with some excellent one liners and Easter eggs. I'd recommend it to anyone that'd asked. Too bad meet and greets at the parks aren't part of the promo package this time around...I'd love to see these guys in the park beyond a pre-parade.

Comment

I liked it a lot. The kids in the audience seemed to be entertained, and I was glad to see there were some little things for the adults in the room. That's something that has been lacking the last few years, things have been a lot more one-dimensional than I like.
                  I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Sorry I am late but I saw the movie.

In my opinion, it is a great Pixar movie no doubt and very innovative. It's a fresh concept that they haven't done before and it reminds us why Pixar is very trusted. It returns to great storytelling. It's not my favorite, but it has a few lump-in-your-throat moments because it has sad moments.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X