Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Huh?

In any case... I'm just refering to the fact that someone was quoted saying that they didn't think movies would be made on the scale they had for Pirates 2/3, LOTR and the like.

Comment

Budget cuts for weather? That's why the 1st AD schedules wet weather days on the shoot schedule. If the production is unlucky enough to use up all their WWD then they end up taking extra unit shoots on the end of the schedule -- the put extra money into budgets for these contingency plans, not take it out?

Personally, I'm in awe of Jerry Bruckheimer's reputation. The man cant go wrong! He has such a reputation that people will give him money to do anything. Even off the back of G-Force (one of his under performances), he can still get more than enough funding to do whatever he wants too.
      On top of that, the resulting films more often then not turn out to be spectacular action blockbusters.

New photo from Jerry; not too revealing.

Director Rob Marshall arriving on set in Hawaii

Jerry and camera on set.

This beautiful rainbow seems to be a sign of good fortune as POTC4 gets underway in Hawaii

Working hard.
      Last edited by rya86n; 06-22-2010, 02:39 PM.

1. Disneyland 1997;
      2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Comment

Wow those pictures of Hawaii look so beautiful don't they.... I can't wait to see all the cinematography and scenery in OST: I bet it's going to be absolutely breathtaking.
        Last edited by Angelica Teach; 06-25-2010, 12:12 PM.
        Team Angelica

Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

Comment

Angelica Teach,
          Hey!, I signed up over here on this forum, how do i add an image on here, under my name?, i forgot how to do that!. Can you help me with that?.
          Last edited by Sean B; 06-25-2010, 11:49 AM.
          Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Comment

Hey has anyone seen this news story today: Jack Sparrow Will Add New Twists and Turns to Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides. I'm really glad to see Johnny's excited about being Jack Sparrow again: I know there was a little crack in his enthusiasm when Dick Cook left, but he looks like he's thrilled to be in good ol' Captain Jack's boots again.
            Last edited by Angelica Teach; 06-25-2010, 12:12 PM.
            Team Angelica

Comment

Whoops!, never mind!, i was able to get my avatar image back on my new profile here after all ! :lol: .

Comment

Originally posted by Angelica Teach View Post
                Hey has anyone seen this news story today: Jack Sparrow Will Add New Twists and Turns to Pirates of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides. I'm really glad to see Johnny's excited about being Jack Sparrow again: I know there was a little crack in his enthusiasm when Dick Cook left, but he looks like he's thrilled to be in good ol' Captain Jack's boots again.
                Yeah!, i am totally greatful that that Pirates 4 is still going to happen and with Johnny Depp in it as Captain Jack Sparrow, because when we heard that he might not be in it as Capatain Jack Sparrow, at the one point, i thought it would be over for the fourth movie. But at least that isn't the case, right?, and it is happening as speak, that they're filming it and it is luckily going to get to happen:cgrin::yea:.

Comment

I can't wait to see what tricks he's gonna pull in this movie...Somehow he's going to have to outmaneuver Blackbeard in order to escape the Queen Anne's Revenge...
                  Team Angelica

Comment

I can't wait to see what tricks he's gonna pull in this movie...Somehow he's going to have to outmaneuver Blackbeard in order to escape the Queen Anne's Revenge...
                    Angelica Teach,
                    I'm sure he's gonna find a way to escape Blackbeard if he has to, because after all, he is Captain Jack Sparrow!, Savvy? :captain: . I wonder how much harder it may be for Captain Jack to escape Blackbeard though, if he gets caught by him in any way? :ceek: , considering, this isn't Barbossa or Davy Jones this time that'll be his enemy in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie!.

Comment

I hope it's better than the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
                        I hope it's better than the last one.
                        I'm completely confident that it'll be better then the last one!.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean B View Post
                          Angelica Teach,
                          I'm sure he's gonna find a way to escape Blackbeard if he has to, because after all, he is Captain Jack Sparrow!, Savvy? :captain: . I wonder how much harder it may be for Captain Jack to escape Blackbeard though, if he gets caught by him in any way? :ceek: , considering, this isn't Barbossa or Davy Jones this time that'll be his enemy in the next Pirates of the Caribbean movie!.
                          Yeah well that's why I also can't wait to see what tricks Blackbeard has up his sleeve...
                          Team Angelica

Comment

Yeah well that's why I also can't wait to see what tricks Blackbeard has up his sleeve...
                            I bet he'll have "tricks up his sleeve" "sorta speak", that we'll end up not expecting to see happen in Pirates 4 !:evil: , what do you think'll happen possibly that he'll do possibly?, any ideas on that?.

Comment

Yo HO, it' me you know!! Great to see you guys here!! And yes I saw the pic and the Caption "Jack Sparrow will add new twists and turns", sounds exciting!!
                              Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean B View Post
                                I'm completely confident that it'll be better then the last one!.
                                The last one was just weird in my opinion. I mean jack seeing multiples of himself and whatnot...Just weird :lol:.

Comment

Working...
                                X