Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Whoa! Could they be combining the stories?

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

How do all of you feel about the 4th installment of the hugely successful Pirates of the Caribbean films? Love it, hate it? Worries, hopes? Against it, for it?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

I'm a bit burned out on pirates at this point.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I've heard Johnny is the only one coming back for it though. I know it won't be as good as the first one but I'm probably going to see it anyway lol.

Comment

I'm not super-excited about it, since I don't know too much about it yet, but I know I will be seeing it. I hoped when Pirates 3 came out that they would make another one, because it seemed like the loose ends weren't tied up, and were left open-ended for another movie.
            blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
            - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
            disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
            - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
            - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
            - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

I'm excited to see it. I'm a big fan of the other movies (especially the 2nd and 3rd one.) Although, I can't see it with characters other than the original cast which I think will end up being a disappointment.
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Shouldn't this go in the entertainment > movie lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                  Thank you!

Comment

I think it will be a different type of movie compared to the last 3, but it will still be great.

I love the Pirates series, and I can't imagine me not liking this one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
                      Well, I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I've heard Johnny is the only one coming back for it though. I know it won't be as good as the first one but I'm probably going to see it anyway lol.
                      Geoffrey Rush is also signed on to come back.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm keeping my expectations low, though. Since this one will have a different director.

Comment

I am somewhat disappointed that Gore Verbinski won't be directing this one. As a true POTC fan, I have to say that I hope that this next movie is the last.

Comment

Sure, right here:
                          http://micechat.com/forums/movies/12...ger-tides.html

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                            Apologies mate. I wish there was a "Delete Thread" button!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              Thank you!
                              Next time, feel free to use the "Report Post" button and have a mod merge them.

Thanks

Comment

^^^oooOOOO, handy handy! Thanks

Comment

Hey everyone, thought I would share with everyone a tweet that was posted by Disney Pictures official twitter feed... they said the official release date for this movie is May 20, 2011
                                  Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Originally posted by disneyDragon923 View Post
                                    Hey everyone, thought I would share with everyone a tweet that was posted by Disney Pictures official twitter feed... they said the official release date for this movie is May 20, 2011
                                    Cool! Thanks for that. I think 2011 is going to be another big summer as 2008 was.

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean 4, A Go!

Disney has indeed released a date for the next (and hopefully last) installment of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. It's set to release May 20th 2011, with Johnny Depp reprising his role for the final time as the infamous stumbling and bumbling Captain Jack Sparrow. Sadly, Gore Verbinski's directing the pirate films ship has sailed. Hats off to him maties, he did a mighty fine job!

Rob Marshall has already been approached to direct Pirates 4 and is very excited to do this and about 70% ready to go, but there are a few kinks to work out.

Comment

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4, A Go!

Yep, I'm so excited! Midnight showing, anyone? :P

Comment

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 4, A Go!

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                                          Yep, I'm so excited! Midnight showing, anyone? :P
                                          I would SO be there! While I'm not exactly fond of them making another one, I am a loyal Pirates fan and I would go see as many more as they make as long as Johnny is still in them.

Disney wants to do a few more pirates installments after this one and they've basically told Johnny that they might get someone else to fill his role. As one website put it, "they're going to have a fan mutiny on their hands!"

Comment

Working...
                                          X