Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Originally posted by frenchpirategirl View Post
    frenchpirategirl,
    Thank you for the two new videos from YouTube . I added the second video there, on my favorites to my computer :blush: .
    Last edited by Sean B; 05-09-2011, 01:32 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the video's

I have another one..

Sao Feng's charts are on fire
        sigpic

Comment

frenchpirategirl,
          Why is that wide poster that you posted, covered in a grey color on the bottom of it ? :blink:

Comment

Everyone congrats with hitting the 500 pages, I can't believe it was going so fast !

Don't know if this was posted yet..
            Last edited by Dutchpirate; 05-09-2011, 02:55 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchpirate View Post
              I have another one..

Sao Feng's charts are on fire
              I wonder why Sao Fengs charts were on fire . Maybe Blackbeard did that to make it harder, for Jack to find the Fountain of Youth ? .

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchpirate View Post
                Everyone congrats with hitting the 500 pages, I can't believe it was going so fast !

Don't know if this was posted yet..

I know, i can't believe it either, with it already being 500 pages, or well now it's actually 501 pages now :blush: . We've come a long way on here talking to either about Pirates 4 ! :captain: . As for the video, i don't remember if it has been poster here or not, but it does look kind of familiar to me though, it might of been posted here before :blink: .

Comment

Originally posted by Sean B View Post
                  Oh, that's cool . I wonder if there will be a regular video game for Pirates 4, other then the Lego version ? :blink: .
                  i hope so... i got the At World's End game for my PSP back in 07... loved it.

Hmmmm, only a $5 dollar difference, that's not bad . I ordered the version of the cover, with the 4 main actors and actress faces on the cover and the title on the front and whole bit :captain: . I didn't order the version of the Pirates 4 soundtrack, from Amazon.com with only the Skull on the front though :blush: .
                  im thinking a $5 difference... means something special... like a deluxe edition or something

I know, i can't believe it either, with it already being 500 pages, or well now it's actually 501 pages now :blush: . We've come a long way on here talking to either about Pirates 4 ! :captain: . As for the video, i don't remember if it has been poster here or not, but it does look kind of familiar to me though, it might of been posted here before :blink: .
                  it was... but this one is HD. it was the video that played on a loop on the 'Pirate Discovery' APP for the May 7th premiere... the premiere on the APP showed the like pre-showing stuff.

Comment

Kermit the Frog... lol

Comment

Originally posted by theeaglesfan005 View Post
                      i hope so... i got the At World's End game for my PSP back in 07... loved it.

im thinking a $5 difference... means something special... like a deluxe edition or something

it was... but this one is HD. it was the video that played on a loop on the 'Pirate Discovery' APP for the May 7th premiere... the premiere on the APP showed the like pre-showing stuff.
                      I bet the regular video game for Pirates 4 will be , the one for Pirates 3 looked cool too . I don't think the soundtrack i ordered would be a deluxe edition, because i noticed on amazon.com that, both versions of the soundtrack cover have the same amount of songs listed on them, or in other words the same exact songs on both of them.

Comment

Kermit the Frog... lol

It's funny that you posted that video, because i was just watching that video a little while ago earlier today :lol: . Did you notice Kermit had on a Jack Sparrow outfit, that was made especially for him ? :lol: .
                        Last edited by Sean B; 05-09-2011, 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

I bet the regular video game for Pirates 4 will be , the one for Pirates 3 looked cool too . I don't think the soundtrack i ordered would be a deluxe edition, because i noticed on amazon.com that, both versions of the soundtrack cover have the same amount of songs listed on them, or in other words the same exact songs on both of them.
                          yea... i noticed that too... im buying it at my local best buy anyway... but charging $5 more for a different cover is ridiculous

Comment

It's funny that you posted that video, because i was just watching that video a little while ago earlier today :lol: . Did you notice Kermit had on a Jack Sparrow outfit, that was made especially for him ? :lol: .
                            haha... i know... kermit is funny

& Johnny: "That's a frog."

he reminded me of Jack Sparrow from DMC

"It's a jar of dirt."

Comment

yea... i noticed that too... im buying it at my local best buy anyway... but charging $5 more for a different cover is ridiculous
                              $5.00 dollars more isn't all that bad. But, if it was like $15.00 or $20.00 dollars more then it's actual price on amazon.com, then i would not be buying it from amazon.com, and would of just gone to a music/movie store that sells soundtrack cd's and would just buy it there.

Comment

haha... i know... kermit is funny

& Johnny: "That's a frog."

he reminded me of Jack Sparrow from DMC

"It's a jar of dirt."
                                Oh, i didn't even think of that before :blush: . But, i thought Jack Sparrow actually said, "Where's my Jar of Dirt ?" :blink: .

Comment

Working...
                                X