Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Originally posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    I think not too soon..I think something like January 2013 or maybe late 2013..:blush:
    Can't wait for a teaser trailer like the one we got for the 4th movie with Jack!
    So, you mean like January 2013 or December 2013, would be like when we'll get another update regarding Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ? . If Pirates of the Caribbean 5 comes out when i think it will in 2014, then i would think that a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 would come out like in December 2013. Although, now it seems like it won't be filmed until sometime in 2014 and won't be released until sometime mid-2015.
    Last edited by Sean B; 10-13-2012, 12:52 PM. Reason: error
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean B View Post
      So, you mean like January 2013 or December 2013, would be like when we'll get another update regarding Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ? . If Pirates of the Caribbean 5 comes out when i think it will in 2014, then i would think that a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 would come out like in December 2013.
      Aye, I think some details in January, and a teaser trailer in December 2013..

I also hope we get a crew again on this forum..we are one of the last ones now
      sigpic

Comment

Aye, I think some details in January, and a teaser trailer in December 2013..

I also hope we get a crew again on this forum..we are one of the last ones now
        Terry Rossio mentioned on hs website wordplayer.com, on one of those areas of that website where he posts replies to people. He told me and someone else on there that Pirates 5's release date and movie title will be announced in April 2013. Although, strangly enough when that reply from him was posted, instead of it saying his full first name "Terry" where he would put his name like everone else on there would, it just said "T". So, hopefully that was in fact him that i was talking to, on his website ! :beg: and not some Terry Rossio imposter . I even left him a message on his forum account on keeptothecode.com, to see if that was in fact him that i was talking to on wordplay.com, about when Pirates 5's movie title and release date would be announced.
        Last edited by Sean B; 09-01-2012, 11:38 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Originally posted by Sean B View Post
          Terry Rossio mentioned on hs website wordplayer.com, on one of those areas of that website where he posts replies to people. He told me and someone else on there that Pirates 5's release date and movie title will be announced in April 2013. Although, strangly enough when that reply from him was posted, instead of it saying his full first name "Terry" where he would put his name like everone else on there would, it just said "T". So, hopefully that was in fact him that i was talking to, on his website ! :beg: and not some Terry Rossio imposter . I even left him a message on his forum account on keeptothecode.com, to see if that was in fact him that i was talking to on wordplay.com, about when Pirates 5's movie title and release date would be announced.
          I really hope so matey..I'm thinking about it almost every day.

We just have to be patient..ahh I can't wait! Hope we here it soon indeed..april isn't that far away anymore you know. Hope he also give us a teaser trailer along with the title then, that would be amazing! :bow:
          sigpic

Comment

I really hope so matey..I'm thinking about it almost every day.

We just have to be patient..ahh I can't wait! Hope we here it soon indeed..april isn't that far away anymore you know. Hope he also give us a teaser trailer along with the title then, that would be amazing! :bow:
            Yes, i hope so as well and you are right, April is not that far away :yea: , it is just 7 months away before we find out its release date and title ! :yea: . I hate to be a downer though but we will not be getting a teaser trailer by then, because Pirates 5 is not likely to start filming at least until Summer 2014 for a Summer 2015 theatrical release :blush: . It appears to be that the upcoming Disney movie The Lone Ranger that Johnny depp will be starring in with Armie Hammer, has taken away Pirates of the Caribbean 5's chance to be filmed in 2013 and released in Summer 2014 unfortunately .
            Last edited by Sean B; 10-08-2012, 07:31 PM. Reason: added a sentence

Comment

Working...
            X