Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

The title of the new Pirates film has been announced - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Let the discussion begin!
    Last edited by Dustysage; 01-18-2011, 10:38 AM.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

What the?! How could I have missed this!! I am sooooooooo angry that I was not there!! :rant: I cannot believe it... this has put me in a depressed funk to be sure!! Any pictures or video from this one?
    OK, well, back on topic... I am excited for Pirates 4. I am a tad concerned about the "Stranger Tides" thing. How strange is strange? I hate it when special effects etc overpower the story. There is so much potential with the pirates storyline and I love the relationship between Captain Jack and Barbossa. So, definitely can't wait till 2011!! :captain:

Ugh!! can't believe I missed that.... :bang:

Comment

What I'm wondering is, if the premier will be at Disneyland, are we gonna crash Micechat like last time? :lol:

Comment

I got to admit, i was very much on the fence with another Pirates film, but I just cant resist. Cant wait :yea:

Comment

Heeerre's Johnny!

Johnny's entrance at the D23 expo:

YouTube - Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow at the Disney D23 Expo
          Last edited by Dustysage; 01-18-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the video Barbossa! Who doesn't love that man!

Comment

OH MY GOSH!! I am absolutely speechless of that video!! What I wouldn't give to have been there to see that. I did already see him at Comic Con, but to see him in person as Captain Jack, I would have died where I stood.
              By the way, not too keen on the new Pirates movie title, but super excited for the movie!

Facebook me!
              Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I'm on the fence for a 4th as well, but I'll try to remain optomistic till an actual summary and cast listing are released. I know a lot of people weren't happy with DMC and AWE (personally, I enjoyed it myself.), so I wonder how successful they really plan it to be.

I'm DEFINETELY on board if Geoffrey Rush returns. Jack Sparrow is fun, but Barbossa is my favorite.
                Last album uploads: pictures from the Alice in Wonderland exhibit, more still to be added
                2nd Club 33 visit- Febuary '10! Yay for my sister's birthday.
                Next Disneyland visit: ???
                My knicks and knacks and fancy dresses:
                http://questionablekristina.deviantart.com/

Comment

Oh dear. Another one. I love the idea of Pirates, and I love the first movie, but I confess I'm getting tired of this series. :/
                  I just don't see why it deserves so many movies....Yeah. This will quickly become a very long rant, so I'll stop now.

"Do you want me to be like you or totally honest?"
                  "Are you saying I'm a liar?"
                  "I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing basically."

Comment

I heard rumors that Zac Efron was hired on for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                      I heard rumors that Zac Efron was hired on for this one.
                      I hope he's in a scene where he walks the plank. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                        I hope he's in a scene where he walks the plank. :lol:
                        He'll sing and dance while wlking it .

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
                          He'll sing and dance while wlking it .
                          I hope they can figure out a way to revive the Kracken so it can make a snack out of Zac Efron.

Comment

He might have to do a magical Kraken Dance to get it to awake from it's slumber lol

Comment

Stranger tides? that is a weird strange last name title.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X