Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Hi,
    I'm on board again!:yea:
    "Now...Bring me that Horizon!!!" Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

Ello popetts!! Here we go again! All aboard for the newest forum updates...
      Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Comment

Reportedly Depp was seriously injured causing about a month delay in filming. Filming will resume April 15th.

Comment

Yes, I read about his wrist/hand injury, and that it required surgery, and the delay would not cause and postponements.....I hope that holds true!!
          Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Comment

Filming has resumed, filming moved because of seasickness, otherwise all seems well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
              Confirmation on the plot

-digitalspy.co.uk
              I'm not looking for things to poke holes in, but doesn't Calypso control the seas? Wouldn't it be difficult for two different forces (Calypso and the trident) to control the same thing?

Comment

WARNING: disturbing, graphic image below...

Apparently there's a scene where two men are beheaded by guillotine, and Jack is next in line.
                Pirates of the Caribbean: Johnny Depp faces guillotine on Gold Coast set for his 52nd birthday | Gold Coast Bulletin

The director recently posted this photo on his Instagram.

This, to me, is in really poor taste. I was all for Disney movies getting edgier, but there's a limit.
                You just know they're probably going to try to get some "comedy" out of it, with the heads being tossed around or something.

What's next? Disney's ISIS Adventure in 3D?

Comment

Logo revealed...

And a certain character is coming back. Orlando's gotta eat! Will Turner is re-Turnering for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES + Logo!

Comment

Comment

• nvm

Please delete this post.
                      Last edited by Sean B; 06-24-2016, 06:42 PM.
                      Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Comment

• There was an extended early look at Pirates 5 at an event in Spain, called CineEurope that took place from June 20th to the 23rd ->
                        http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...gue-one-905657
                        Here's the section of the article mentioning about Pirates 5:
                        "An extended early look of the fifth Pirates of the Caribbean installation, Dead Men Tell No Tales, showed newcomer Kaya Scodelario alongside swashbuckling veteran Johnny Depp in an action-packed scene."

Could that extended early look at Pirates 5 that the article is referring to be the teaser trailer for Pirates 5 ?
                        Last edited by Sean B; 06-29-2016, 01:22 PM.

Comment

• Johnny Depp's last few movies have been flops. Hopefully Disney will find a way to lift the curse before this movie hits the theaters.

Comment

• Could we be getting Pirates 5's teaser trailer in late October 2016 or early November 2016 with Doctor Strange or in late November 2016 with Moana ?

Comment

• Surprised nobody posted the latest trailer...
                              poster

Comment

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
                                Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
                                imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X