Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She back too!

Comment

• Aww, Elizabeth..❤️
      I Cant WAIT!! And I'm hearing Rumors of #6 being in the works....
      Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Comment

• Has anyone found a site offering chances to win free movie tickets?
        Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the movie yet?

Comment

• ^I have. Really liked it: a fun, great-looking, great-sounding spectacle, as we've come to expect from PotC. But I find myself needing clarification on a number of seemingly arbitrary plot points... maybe a 2nd viewing will help things make more sense.

Shame its domestic B.O. is so far below the past outings. It'll need to make $800 mil worldwide before it starts turning a profit and that could jeopardize future installments...

http://www.idealbuildout.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I thought I heard it grossed 500 million domestically...

Comment

• I saw it and really enjoyed it. I think I'd place it as my 3rd favorite of the series (my rank of the films: 1, 4, 5, 3, 2). I think they did a great job of casting Henry Turner. The movie had all the humor, adventure, and spectacular action that you hope for and expect from the series. I'm planning on seeing it again before it leaves theaters. I loved the ending to this film, and the clip after the credits gave me hope that there will be another one and that Will and Elizabeth will be back.

I'm surprised it isn't doing better at the box office. So far the film has only grossed about $140 million domestically and $600 million in total. Boxofficemojo says that the production budget was $250 million, so I don't understand the above comment saying they need to make more than $800 million to start making a profit.

I saw Wonder Woman a couple of days ago and didn't enjoy it nearly as much. The action scenes were good but so much of the film was terribly dull.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X