Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DVD Exclusives now sold online!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Exclusives now sold online!

The DMC DVD Exclusives are now available to everybody online!

DisneyStore.com is offering almost all of those hard-to-get titles as of yesterday, including So Dear to My Heart, The Monkey's Uncle, The Incredible Journey, Sammy The Way-Out Seal, Johnny Shiloh, Kidnapped, Superdad, Charley and the Angel, Moon Pilot, Big Red... etc., etc.

From what I understand, these are sold online by DisneyStore only -- not in the mall. They come straight from Walt Disney Home Video.

Also - - don't know how long this promotion lasts, but yesterday there was a free (US) shipping when you buy a movie coupon code on the DisneyStore.com home page.

Check it out and spread the word!

Re: DVD Exclusives now sold online!

Nice! Thanks!
    For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up merlinjones! There's a few yellow-bordered DVDs I want to order and have been waiting for them to show up on Disney Movie rewards. No I don't have to wait.

Comment

thanks for the info
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I would have never looked there-thanks. There are several I've wanted to see for a long time. Unfortunatley most of those are priced for collectors, not for someone who just wants to see them. I wish they released them for rental on Nextflix.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X