Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hunchback finally being released!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunchback finally being released!!

At last this incredible Disney movie is finally getting a special edition next week. As much as I loathe being forced to buy blu-ray combo packs and the fact that they're forcing the awful sequel into it, at least it's finally getting a little attention. I wish it would return to World of Color to celebrate it, but oh well.

Re: Hunchback finally being released!!

Burn the sequel disk.
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Awesome!! Don't like the combo pack thing but I can't wait to get this one on Blu Ray.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know why they're forcing the sequels. I understand for Rescuers, since that sequel was in theaters and actually had some amazing animation and work put into it, but why are they forcing these combos?

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
          Burn the sequel disk.
          This. Be afraid, Hunchback II, be very afraid. We're coming for you. And we're bringing torches.:mob:

I'm glad that The Hunchback of Notre Dame is being released on Blu-ray. I love the original. But why on Earth would Disney even want to remind people of Hunchback II? I personally think it's one of the weakest of Disney's direct-to-video sequels, and that's saying something.

Comment

seriously. Is it too much to ask that this movie finally get a release that fans of it can completely enjoy?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X