X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney-Marvel's Big Hero 6 (Merged)

Another clip was released:

I got my Baymax plush pre-ordered. LoL couldn't resist.

Comment

Where did you find it and how much does it cost?
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
        Where did you find it and how much does it cost?
        The Disney Store has some merch up for pre-order. The plush was like $20

http://www.disneystore.com/big-hero-...omSearch=10002

Comment

New trailer..
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

Another trailer from NY ComicCon:

Can't wait to check out the preview in Tomorrowland.

Comment

Wow it just gets better and better. San Fansokyo looks awesome.
              sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
              Walt Disney

Comment

Film's getting some good reviews from the early/preview screenings.
                sigpic

Walt Disney

Comment

I saw the movie last night... It was exceptional. I adored all of the main characters, but the character that made the film was Baymax. He was so incredibly funny and lovable. My only criticism would be that the story was somewhat predictable, but it was enough to keep my interest. The animation was so gorgeous... One of the prettiest Disney films to date. The movie was better than Frozen, but unfortunately I know that it won't captivate as wide an audience.

Feast, the short before the movie, was really cute as well, and the animation was gorgeous.

GO SEE IT!

Easter eggs that I saw (some spoilers included):

Spoiler
                  A guy that looks a LOT like John Lasseter can be seen briefly at the competition that Hiro presents at.

There is a painting of Mochi, Hiro's cat, wearing a Stitch costume hanging by the stairs in his apartment.

Stan Lee is in it... You can spot him earlier on in the movie in a painting but then if you stay after the credits he makes a larger appearance.

I am definitely forgetting some right now, but those are a few of them.
                  Last edited by KEBSD; 11-07-2014, 08:36 AM.

^Art by me!
                  Check out my
                  Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
                  You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
                  Visit my
                  Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
                  Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

This is a nice movie

Comment

I thought the movie was absolutely superb.

Baymax and Hiros friendship may draw comparisons to HtTyD, but it was endearing and touching.

I wish we had more time with the rest of the team, they were great. Very diverse nationality wise. I love that they made Honey Lemon Latina without overemphasizing the fact that she was. Fred was hilarious and I loved his spiels about the team beginning its origin story and his costume was great!!

I personally thought that this film handled sibling relationships almost as good as Lilo and Stich did. Hiro and Tasdashi felt like brothers, and it felt genuine too.

I also loved the setting. San Fransokyo felt like a real place, heck, San Fran was perfect for this transformation in the film.

I had a lot of fun with this movie, I personally enjoyed it more that Frozen, which I loved very much when it came out, but now the hype has sort of killed it for me. Give me a few years for me to watch it again and I'll see how it is. But Big Hero 6 was a wonderful, heartfelt, and funny film. Half the time I forgot it was also technically a "Marvel film" and not connected to the MCU. Maybe Disney Feature Animation can handle other obscure Marvel IP's.

Maybe they could do Howard the Duck justice....
                      sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I am going to see this movie this week. I can't wait!

Comment

I really hope this is an IP Disney revisits. They opened up a WIDE door with this one. I don't care if it's another movie, a series of shorts, or (even better) a place in the theme parks (though it'd be great if it was either in Anaheim or Tokyo). The characters are ones I'd love to spend more time with, and this is probably one of the first locations of a Disney movie that made me say, "Yeah! I want to go there!" (Another one being Monstropolis.)

I mean, the filmmakers rendered TWENTY-THREE DISTRICTS just so the lighting looked authentic, and they even have a backstory that's NEVER even referred to in the film. (After the 1906 earthquake, the Japanese immigrants rebuilt San Francisco, and the rest is history.)

Comment

I adored this movie!
                            Baymax is absolutely wonderful but I have to admit I love Honey Lemon.
                            I adore her because Disney doesn't normally create tall women characters. So this finally gives me hope. =) Plus let's face it. She's adorable! And just reminds me so much of me. XD

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X