Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Live-Action Dumbo planned

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Live-Action Dumbo planned

Live-Action 'Dumbo' in the Works From 'Transformers' Writer (Exclusive)

Disney is developing a live-action take on its 1941 animated classic Dumbo and has Transformers franchise writer Ehren Kruger penning the script.

Justin Springer, who worked on Tron: Legacy as well as Oblivion, is producing, as will Kruger.

The new take involves the adaptation of the original movie while adding a unique family story that parallels Dumbo's story. Also, the studio believes that because of the current state of CG technology, live-action movies featuring a soaring pachyderm (or any animal for that matter) are viable.

Among the projects in the pipeline, Disney has a live-action take on Cinderella opening March 13, is in preproduction on The Jungle Book that Jon Favreau is directing and just put Bill Condon on a live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast.
    Source: The Hollywood Reporter
    Live-Action 'Dumbo' in the Works From 'Transformers' Writer - Hollywood Reporter
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Live-Action Dumbo planned

Uuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhh....
    sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I need to stop reading things like this. Every time I do I get migraines from my eyes rolling out of their sockets.

Seriously, guys? Hey, why not reshoot Citizen Kane with Uwe Boll as director?
      Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

While I absolutely LOVE the original Dumbo, the idea of seeing a "live" elephant with proportionately huge ears would be not just a little disturbing. Hoping this gets shelved fairly quickly.
        Originally posted by migo
        I poop with joy!
        Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

"The happy haunts have recieved a faldric nomdage." ~Paul Frees

Originally posted by SOTSreleaseplease
          The more Paul Frees, the better I say.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse