Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry to those that are tired of Frozen...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Sorry to those that are tired of Frozen...

I was going to post this as news, but to me an actor confirming things isn't really "official" confirmation.

The actress who is Frozen's Elsa - Telegraph

Re: Sorry to those that are tired of Frozen...

Meh. Don't have to see it. The Frozen dead cat is already out of the bag...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I've never seen Frozen. It doesn't really bother me, though. However, if this makes money for the company that possibly increases investment/profits for the parks, I'm all for it.

Comment

You can avoid the Frozen movie by not going to see it. You can avoid the Frozen songs by changing the radio station. You can avoid the Frozen merch by not buying any. But you cannot avoid the ‘ram it down their throats’ nature of Frozen in the parks.

Comment

There's an update to the story, I think it was a misquote.

I've added it to the thread in the movie sub-forum
          sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
          Walt Disney

Comment

When (in recent years) has Disney NOT made a sequel to something that did well at the box office? Frozen not only did well but smashed a number of records. The chances of a sequel (or probably multiple sequels) are 100%, as well as any other type of tie-in you can think of that makes sense (and maybe some that don't).

Comment

Originally posted by SSG View Post
              You can avoid the Frozen movie by not going to see it. You can avoid the Frozen songs by changing the radio station. You can avoid the Frozen merch by not buying any. But you cannot avoid the ‘ram it down their throats’ nature of Frozen in the parks.
              Amen!

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Originally posted by SSG View Post
                But you cannot avoid the ‘ram it down their throats’ nature of Frozen in the parks.
                Don't go to the parks. It's no different than anything else you mentioned.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS !!! All the Frozen merch is sold out and is making national news, finally Disney made historical merch gains with Cabbage patch dolls and Tickle me Elmo

Comment

I'm sorry you see Frozen this way - that it's rammed down your throat.

But that's nothing compared to that Mickey Mouse guy and his Fab 5.

Oh, my! They are everywhere in those parks.
                    Every where I look, there's that mouse smiling back.
                    Characters, plush, glasswear, shirts, hats, napkins, balloons, hidden, prints, snacks.

:-D

I hope you can see the ramming is a matter of perspective... but if you're sensitive to the Frozen ones, I'm guessing no.
                    Disney is going to give you every oportunity to give them your money. And what's hot, get's sold.

Time will tell if this is classic or plastic

Will G

Comment

Working...
                    X