• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Disney working on new Robin Hood

Nottingham & HoodPirates of the Caribbean
    Source: /film
    There's A New Disney Robin Hood Movie In The Works
    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

Re: Disney working on new Robin Hood

Interesting. I'm curious to see what happens. I love Disney's animated Robin Hood, I feel it's really under appreciated.

Comment

Just as long as Johnny Depp isn't cast as Little John, and takes up the majority of advertising.
      The list of Disney people I've encountered in my life: John Lasseter, Brad Bird, Lee Unkrich, Darla K Anderson, Eric Goldberg, Don Hahn, Peter Schneider, Burney Mattinson, John Musker, Ron Clements, Nik Ranieri, John Kahrs, Jeff Turley, Patrick Osbourne, Dave Bossert, Roy P Disney.

People I would love to meet in person: Glen Keane, Andreas Deja.

Comment

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
        Interesting. I'm curious to see what happens. I love Disney's animated Robin Hood, I feel it's really under appreciated.
        Ooo-de-lally!
        sigpic"C'mon, everybody! Here we gooooo! Off to Neverland!"

Comment

ORDDU: Many fans may not remember that the Disney Company already did a live action version of Robin Hood back in 1952. It starred Richard Todd as Robin Hood and he did a fine job at the time. But as time went by--even though it did respectable business at the box office--it became eclipsed by the animated version. But I always preferred the live action version that was acted out with humans instead of with animals.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X