Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maleficent 2? Please no!

Just read this article this morning...

‘Maleficent’ Sequel: Linda Woolverton In Screenplay Deal For Disney | Deadline

Man, I really hope they don't do another one. I was really disappointed with the storyline of the first one.

Re: Maleficent 2? Please no!

Sadly, I agree. It was immensely poor. I was sad to see my favorite Disney villain portrayed in such a lackluster live action film. The character development was a huge letdown to me.

Comment

Re: Maleficent 2? Please no!

I whole heartidly agree with you both. Malificent was one of my favorite villians. She was so evil and her whole plan so horrific. Then when the movie came they actually made her a sympathetic baddie and basically a hero. Why can't a villians just be a villian because they are bad?

Aside from that I thought the overall acting and storyline was just awful. So many holes on the plot and even the CGI was awfully over done. And when it wasn't CGI like the plants and trees it looked like plastic set pieces.

Needless to say as you can see I HATED the film and don't even know HOW they would do another.
      Hey Disney Fans, come say hi to me on twitter at @blackiepueblo and listen to our free Entertainment Podcast "Studio Alley" http://www.newlineagestudios.com

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X