Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Beauty and The Beast teaser trailer

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty and The Beast teaser trailer

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

I'm excited to see the movie. I'm surprised they have kept most of the character designs secret at the moment. I think one of new characters, Cadenza (A piano played by Stanley Tucci) can be seen in the ballroom. Also, Ian Mckellan casted as Cogsworth is perfect casting.

Comment

I love the casting of Emma Watson as Belle. I am not that knowledgeable about film stars, but after looking over the cast list, I did notice some names that I knew. Bard from the Hobbit as Gaston, and Younger, Obi Wan Kenobi as Lumiere. Kevin Klein will be Belle's Father, and Emma Thompson is Mrs. Potts. I don't get to the movies too often due to ridiculous prices, but this one will most likely be a "must see" for me.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

So excited for this! I hope like Cinderella that the story will be classic without too many changes to make it "modern".
        The music literally gave me chills... I think I have forgotten what a masterpiece the animated original was.

Comment

Working...
        X